Pages

Sunday, January 4, 2015

2015 - The Lord will give me strength each day


 Text:
The new year starts and look forward to it. Surely there will be problems this year and much will not work like I want it too, but it's going on!
I decided to do much this year, but I will try to do everything slowly. Because I don't want to fail in to much things, but get as many things as I can done. Loosing weight, reading in the bible each day, learning and much more. My biggest wishes are for my two boys. I really wish from the bottom of my heart, that Bastian (my 17 old boy) will be able to go to school each day and will finish the schoolyear and that Tobias will continuing going his way and reaches his goals.

Kits used:
Because Of You by Meghan Mullens
Confetti by Amber Shaw
Blank Slate: Freebie by Kristin Cronin-Barrow

0 comments:

Post a Comment